From the moment John McEnearney founded McEnearney Associates, the focus and commitment has been on delivering the best possible services to earn our clients’ trust. With our agents, it is no different. Making good on that commitment requires full-time, well-trained professionals who share his passion for helping make our clients' dreams reality. For over 35 years, we have built the company one quality Associate at a time.
We offer a collaborative, supportive environment, and teach our agents how to use the tools we provide to directly contribute to the success of their real estate businesses. This is how we set ourselves apart from the competition.
For Experienced Agents
- Strong Leadership: Our dedicated team of seven Managing Brokers have overseen a combination 100,000+ closed real estate transactions. They stand behind their agents 100 percent, providing support 365 days a year for agents and their business.
- Administrative Support: Let us take the details off of your plate! With full time design coordinators for marketing implementation, office managers, accounting assistants and technology specialists, our goal is to create an efficient and supportive office environment for our agents so you can spend time doing what you do best.
- State-of-the Art Technology: Sleek and attractive agent websites, real-time search capabilities, a paperless transaction management system with DigiSign, a robust online marketing system, and extensive technology support with personalized instruction from our full-time Web Team who stays ahead of the curve and technology trends.
- Premium Marketing Products: We offer our agents customized listing and buyer presentations, brochure and mailer planning and design, integrated social media marketing, individual property marketing, along with belonging to Luxury Portfolio and Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, and much more!
- Education & Training: Regular in-house classes and seminars to complete continuing education as well as improve and expand on a multitude of real estate skills.
- Unique Culture with a Well-Respected Brand: Once they have joined McEnearney, many agents find it easier to do business because our name has such a positive regard. Agents are able and encouraged to use all of our offices at their convenience, and each agent who joins the company never pays desk or office fees.
For Newly Licensed Agents
In addition to what is provided to our experienced agents, our newly licensed Associates go through our classroom-based Foundations program and receive rigorous training on contracts and forms used in our region, along with covering all required post license education credits. Equally important, every new agent is mentored by an experienced Associate, lending them real life real estate experiences to adequately prepare them for our marketplace.
If you are committed to starting a full-time career in real estate, or are already in the business and looking to take the next step in your career, CONTACT US for more information or to schedule a confidential meeting.