Why Buy With McEnearney
We Know the Market
As a buyer, you have access to more information today than ever before - and we're glad you do. There are hundreds of thousands of Internet sites devoted to real estate, and we hope you'll find our website is the best resource for the Washington metro area. There's no shortage of commentary from national and local press, and family, friends and co-workers all have their perspective on the market. The amount of information at your disposal is healthy - and overwhelming.
In our 31 years as market leaders, we have learned that information and knowledge are not the same thing. We know this market. It is our job - as your advocate - to assist you in sifting through the information, advise you on what's right, what may be misleading or inaccurate. The reality is that there's a lot more to a successful transaction than finding a home on the net, and our agents are the best at what they do: transforming information into knowledge to help you make the right decision.
A McEnearney Associate will:
- Help You Clarify Your Wants and Needs
- The clearer you are about goals, the more like you are to find the "right" house. We'll make sure you don't miss out on a great opportunity or find you've missed something important in the process. It's as much about "why" as it is "what."
- Lead the Home Search
- We want you to keep an eye on our website, and we'll help you lay out a strategy designed to find your home in the least amount of time and effort from you. Homes that may look great online may be quite different upon inspection. We'll help you separate the great from the not-so-great.
- Help with Financing
- We know the best local and national lenders, ones with a proven track record of delivering on their promises. This is a time of significant change in the mortgage industry and picking the right lender with the right program for you is critically important.
- Prepare and Negotiate Purchase Agreements
- Where you begin a negotiation has a lot to do with where you finish. After preparing a thorough market analysis and evaluation of comparable properties, we help prepare a well-structured offer to purchase that works for the best possible combination of price and contract terms for you.
- Oversee the Process from Contract to Closing
- It is almost impossible to overestimate the complexity of the purchase process. It is our job to oversee all of the deadlines and inspections which must take place based on the contract. It is our objective to see that everything is taken care of as early as possible, since your availability to comply with requests and requirements may be diminished as the settlement date approaches.
- Help Solve and Avoid Problems
- While it is your agent's role to work to solve any problems that arise during the transaction, it is the unparalleled experience of McEnearney Associates which allows us to anticipate and minimize the impact of "surprises."
And Much, Much More . . .
Where do I go next?
Visit the Advanced Search page to find properties throughout Washington DC, Northern Virginia and Maryland.
Your McEnearney agent will guide you through every step the homebuying process, from determining your goals to the closing table.