Diane specializes in the leasing and sale of mid-sized office and retail properties in the Northern Virginia and Washington DC markets. Her leasing activities include both tenant representation and landlord representation.
Diane began her real estate career in 1988 following graduation from the Kogod School at American University, where she received an MS in Real Estate, Finance and Urban Planning. Diane is licensed in Virginia and Washington DC.
- CREW Commercial Real Estate Women
- WIRRE Women in Retail Real Estate
- ASAE American Society of Association Executives, Special Action Events Team
- CCIM Candidate for Certified Commercial Investment
- Member of the CIREI
- GWCAR Greater Washington Commercial Association of Realtors- Education Committee
- Education BA - Sociology and Economics, Mills College Oakland, California MS - Real Estate, Finance and Urban Planning- Kogod School American University Washington DC
- Community Service Women’s Board
- American Heart Association
- Greater Washington Region (Chairman 2006) Young Concert Artists – Board of Directors
- Washington D.C.