YOUR AGENT. YOUR ADVOCATE.
After growing up in the suburbs of Atlanta and earning a Bachelor of Journalism from the University of Missouri School of Journalism, I moved to the Washington, D.C. area in 2009 to work as a newspaper reporter. My husband and I recently completed a two-year overseas tour with the State Department. We currently live in Reston, where we purchased our first home in 2014.
I specialize in residential real estate in Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C. in any price range, from condos to townhouses and single family homes. My goal is to help you in the sale, purchase, rental or lease of your home with the utmost honesty, integrity and enthusiasm, while making the entire process as stress-free as possible. In particular, I am well-versed to serve renters moving to the metro D.C. area for their jobs, government employees, first-time homebuyers and foreign service officers who are looking to buy and then rent out their property when they return overseas.
Here's what you can expect from me:
- Flexible, accommodating service — Did a hot property just come on the market today? Don't wait for this weekend's open house, let's go today! My schedule is built around your transaction.
- Prompt responses — Those years of running to meet newsroom deadlines has positioned me for success in real estate. I'm quick to respond via call, email or text — no more lag time between asking questions and getting answers. I'm on top of it!
- High level of attention to detail and proactive in anticipating what's next — I manage the entire home buying and selling process for you to make is as stress-free as possible. I schedule (and attend) all inspections, coordinate paperwork for all necessary parties involved and handle all the behind-the-scenes work.
- Extensive use of technology — Google Drive and Calendar, Homesnap, What'sApp, FaceTime and electronic signature programs are all standard and used with confidence. Google Drive keeps documents organized (no more digging through your email for the latest signed addendum), deadlines visible for everyone (including notifications if there are any changes) and resources available at your fingertips. Driving around a neighborhood and want to see what's for sale in real time? We have an app for that! Tied up with a late meeting at work and can't make it to a showing of a property? Let me go for you and FaceTime you in; my honest, no-nonsense descriptions and feedback allow you to feel as if you're there, no traveling needed.
- Positive outlook — I'm enthusiastic, energetic and hard-working. I am your cheerleader, coach and trusted advisor. My goals are your goals, and together we can make a great team.
I am a member of the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), the Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS (NVAR) and the Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS (GCAAR). I hold a REALTOR designation, which means I am held to the professional standards of the above associations and their codes of ethics.
Outside of work, I am a new mom to our son Noah, and our family enjoys playing with our 5-year-old Sheltie named Lily and traveling. I am also a member of the Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce and serve on the Young Professionals committee.
- Washington D.C.
- CRP - Certified Relocation Professional
- MCRS - Military Certified Residential Specialist
- MOM - Military on the Move Certification
- NVAR Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club